Perfect rain pants
By Yokota Fritz
The IceBiker worked with Lou Binik of FoxWear to create the perfect pair of winter rain pants. He only had a couple of important criteria:
IMPORTANT: Please post comments for this article at the new CYCLELICIOUS 2.0 version of this page.
The final product also has reflective bands. You can custom order it from FoxWear for about $95.
- Cuffs adjustable enough to go over the boot top. (Keeps rain out of the boot)
- Roomy enough to slip on over a cycling shoe or small boot.
- Draw string waist, No zippers. No snaps.
- Secure Pockets (I hate trying to fish keys out from under my rain pants.)
- Pockets located away from hips where you bend while riding.
- No seams in the Sit area
- Rugged, snag proof fabric
- Wind proof
- Non Cling fabric
- Reinforced Seat
- Oh, yeah, water proof. Almost forgot that one.