Important safety tip

Cyclelicious Shop
Bicycle Lights - Wald Baskets - Dahon - Strida
Loading


IMPORTANT: This content is deprecated. Please visit the new CYCLELICIOUS 2.0.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
By Yokota Fritz


According to CycleDog, many house fires are attributed to battery charging systems. He's seen a cordless phone fly across the room when its battery blew, and a water-bottle battery burn up its charger. He writes, "Please be extremely careful when handling leaky batteries! Be wary when a battery seems to be getting warmer than usual while it charges. Your eyes, your skin, and your family are worth far more than a battery or a charger."



    IMPORTANT: Please post comments for this article at the new CYCLELICIOUS 2.0 version of this page.
Comments: Post a Comment



Links to this post:

Create a Link

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Cyclelicious Home




Scotts Valley Cycle Sport

Scotts Valley Cycle Sport Santa Cruz California


YEN

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]