Somebody on the Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition discussion list asked about bicycle blogs in the San Francisco Bay Area. Besides my own Cyclelicious, here are the ones I know about (below the photo).
- BikeScape is in San Francisco.
- Ken Conley is a bike nut and up and coming photographer of cycling events. He covers California bike races in his “Spare Cycles” blog, which I highly highly recommend. Right now he’s offering prints of his work for purchase.
- Cyclofiend’s Ramblings.
- SF Cyclotouring is about more than just touring.
- Rick in the East Bay is the Itinerant Cyclist.
- Ah Pook bike commutes in the South Bay.
- Chico Gino splits his time between Chico and San Francisco.
- Hyland Bike Shop Blog.
- Walk Oakland Bike Oakland.
- Velogirl from San Mateo races Cyclocross.
- Doc Logan lived in Oakland for a short time.
- Shawn Kielty lives in Flat Tire Paradise, aka San Mateo, California. He bike commutes to South City but lately he’s been writing more about hiking in the desert.
- The Black and Blue Blog from Almaden Cycle Touring Club member Steve Sloan.
- PromanGirl is a women’s pro cycling team manager in Marin County.
I know I’m missing some. What other Bay Area bike blogs are out there? Comment here and I’ll add the link to the list. I hope everybody is enjoying the rain today in the Bay Area.