Tim “Masi Guy” Jackson has unveiled one of the new bikes in the 2008 lineup. The Masi Speciale SoulVille.
This bike is simply gorgeous!
This cruiser bike represents a shift to diversifying from Masi’s road and track racing heritage. “Let’s face it, road—more specifically race bikes—had to slow down eventually,” Jackson said. “The market is expanding into more categories all the time, but the commuter/hybrid/utility bike category is one that particularly appeals to me.” Specs:
- Internal 8spd rear hub with Revo shifter.
- Coaster brake.
- Simple arc bar with natural cork grips.
- Ritchey adjustable stem.
- Rack and fenders mount.
- Custom Masi embossed leather saddle with springs.
- Double butted chromoly steel with steel fork with lugged crown.
- Alloy fenders with the Masi headbadge artwork laser etched on them(!)
- Available in 14″, 16″, 18″ and a 20″.
This bike will retail for about $800 and will be available in black or cream.