Merry Christmas from Santa Cruz, California

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season. I really appreciate the support and feedback from everybody who has visited Cyclelicious in 2007.

Here’s the view this Christmas Eve in Santa Cruz, California. You’re looking north at the lighthouse at Steamer Lane. Dream all you want for a white Christmas, I kind of like this bike-riding weather in December!

Merry Christmas from Santa Cruz, CA

• UltraRob
    December 24, 2007 - 10:13 pm | Permalink

Merry Christmas to you too! We have a 60% chance of snow tomorrow if that really means anything here. Anyway we still have some snow left over from a couple weeks ago.

• UltraRob
    December 25, 2007 - 5:13 am | Permalink

• pedaleiro
    December 25, 2007 - 4:33 am | Permalink

Merry Christmas. Here, South Brazil, I live near Curitiba, is about 9:00 AM and temperature is 24 °C. No chance for snow!

• pedaleiro
    December 25, 2007 - 11:33 am | Permalink

• A Midnight Rider
    December 25, 2007 - 8:04 am | Permalink

60 degrees on Cape Cod yesterday. Not bad for biking here either.
    Happy Holidays

• A Midnight Rider
    December 25, 2007 - 3:04 pm | Permalink

60 degrees on Cape Cod yesterday. Not bad for biking here either. Happy Holidays

• The Bicycling Guitarist
    December 25, 2007 - 1:54 pm | Permalink

Merry Christmas from The Bicycling Guitarist. Check my web site at http://www.TheBicyclingGuitarist.net

• The Bicycling Guitarist
    December 25, 2007 - 8:54 pm | Permalink

• Atom Dude
    December 25, 2007 - 2:11 pm | Permalink

Bike riding weather? It's freezing outside! I have to wear a jacket, long pants, and gloves! Brrrr!

• Atom Dude
    December 25, 2007 - 9:11 pm | Permalink

• Atom Dude
    December 25, 2007 - 9:11 pm | Permalink

• Roger
    December 25, 2007 - 5:37 pm | Permalink

Merry Christmas to you, Fritz, and all the readers of our blogs!

• Roger
    December 26, 2007 - 12:37 am | Permalink

It was bike-riding weather in St. Louis this afternoon, but I was too busy with family to take advantage, plus I'm working tonight. :<Merry Christmas to you, Fritz, and all the readers of our blogs!

• Roger
    December 26, 2007 - 12:37 am | Permalink

• Dana
    December 25, 2007 - 7:02 pm | Permalink

~Dana

• Dana
    December 26, 2007 - 2:02 am | Permalink

Merry Christmas! It's definitely a white Christmas here in Maine, even with the rain we received earlier this week. It washed some of the snow away, but not all. If I didn't have to spend 4 hours in the car traveling to Christmas dinner (2 hours each way) I actually would have ventured out on the bike today for an enjoyable ride – 40 degrees and sunny. Not bad for a Christmas day ride, if it had happened.~Dana

• Dana
    December 26, 2007 - 2:02 am | Permalink

December 26, 2007 - 12:19 am | Permalink

Merry Christmas Fritz.

Robert

December 26, 2007 - 7:19 am | Permalink

It started snowing at 4am here in Denver. Looks disturbingly like last year out there. Cozy inside though. My girlfriend gifted me some rollers.Merry Christmas Fritz.Robert

December 26, 2007 - 7:19 am | Permalink

• Pingback: Male dressed as Santa riding bicycle on right hand side | Bicycle News