The U.S. House of Representatives passed a compromise bill Tuesday that lifts the Federal off shore drilling ban. The next step is for a similar bill in the works to pass in the Senate, and after that a conference committee must iron out the differences and then it goes to the White House for a signature.
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan