Anna Paquin: not a gutter bunny

I know I just posted a photo of Anna Paquin on a bicycle the other day, but I saw this one and had to do it again. I absolutely love that she’s not a gutter bunny.

Anna Paquin cycles home after a Yoga session

More celebrities on bicycles photos here.

• Erik Orgell
    August 10, 2009 - 4:15 pm | Permalink

Just what is a Gutter Bunny?

• Erik Orgell
    August 10, 2009 - 4:15 pm | Permalink

Just what is a Gutter Bunny?

• Erik Orgell
    August 10, 2009 - 9:15 am | Permalink

Just what is a Gutter Bunny?

August 10, 2009 - 4:26 pm | Permalink

To me, the gutter bunny is somebody who hugs the edge of the road, riding in the gutter.I see on Urban Dictionary that gutter bunny has a different meaning to mountain bikers.

August 10, 2009 - 9:26 am | Permalink

• Duncan Watson
    August 10, 2009 - 4:31 pm | Permalink

The first picture I saw had her taking the lane. I loved it.

• Duncan Watson
    August 10, 2009 - 9:31 am | Permalink

The first picture I saw had her taking the lane. I loved it.

• GhostRider
    August 10, 2009 - 5:41 pm | Permalink

No need to apologize…there's no such thing as too many pictures of Anna Paquin!

• GhostRider
    August 10, 2009 - 10:41 am | Permalink

No need to apologize…there's no such thing as too many pictures of Anna Paquin!

• Ben
    August 10, 2009 - 6:21 pm | Permalink

http://www.wordspy.com/words/gutterbunny.asp"Mountain biker slang for a person who commutes to work on a bicycle."I doubt that actresses such as herself could reasonably commute by bike anyways. It's so hot in Los Angeles that they'd need A/C on their bikes.

• Ben
    August 10, 2009 - 6:21 pm | Permalink

• Ben
    August 10, 2009 - 11:21 am | Permalink

"Mountain biker slang for a person who commutes to work on a bicycle."

• Erik Orgell
    August 11, 2009 - 5:17 am | Permalink

I would have thought your definition was the right one, Fritz.But, as FixedXorBroken notes, WordSpy would consider you, Fritz, a gutter bunny. If I could, I'd commute on my bike but I have no job to commute to right now.

• Erik Orgell
    August 11, 2009 - 5:17 am | Permalink

• Erik Orgell
    August 10, 2009 - 10:17 pm | Permalink

I would have thought your definition was the right one, Fritz.

If I could, I'd commute on my bike but I have no job to commute to right now.

• Rapid Robert
    August 11, 2009 - 2:45 pm | Permalink

I think she looks ridiculous wearing a helmet while riding that kind of bike. Can't be going any more than jogging speed. Political correctness. Over paranoia. Another of the asses of the masses doing what they're told.

• Rapid Robert
    August 11, 2009 - 2:45 pm | Permalink

• Rapid Robert
    August 11, 2009 - 7:45 am | Permalink

• Karl the Pagan
    August 25, 2009 - 12:44 am | Permalink

of course wearing or not wearing a helmet doesn't change the velocity of oncoming traffic…I'm personally looking forward to 7 more seasons of True Blood :Pe

• Karl the Pagan