The Bike Hut on Tunitas Creek Road is a rest stop, picnic area, watering hole and snack bar for cyclists riding up Tunitas Creek Road on the coast of the San Francisco Bay Area. Since the area has little retail and Tunitas is quite a climb, the advent of the facility is welcome news to the local cycling community. We first got wind of the Bike Hut last fall, and now, prodded by the passage of the Tour of California, the Bike Hut is officially open. The proprietors (who also run Potrero Nuevo Farm) are friendly, so stop by and check the place out.
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan
- Steve A on Why everybody rides the train in Japan