Door Zone video

From Commute Orlando blog

August 14, 2009 - 5:06 pm | Permalink

Meanwhile in many GREEN communities bike lanes are being installed adjacent to and on the left side of parked cars so students can ride "safely" to school.Cycling advocates high five each other with these "positive" changes.Jack

August 14, 2009 - 10:06 am | Permalink

Cycling advocates high five each other with these "positive" changes.
    Jack

• getinlost
    August 14, 2009 - 5:47 pm | Permalink

That was taken on Sunday Aug. 9th in Ft. Collins during the LCI classes I attended. It's nice to see it getting around, the LAB has plans to make another more "professional" version as well.

• getinlost
    August 14, 2009 - 10:47 am | Permalink

August 14, 2009 - 6:06 pm | Permalink

Thanks Carl – I was trying to figure out where it came from.

August 14, 2009 - 11:06 am | Permalink

Thanks Carl – I was trying to figure out where it came from.

• Ben
    August 14, 2009 - 6:46 pm | Permalink

I can see this being a useful demonstrative for an attorney providing rebuttal evidence in litigation, specifically where a driver alleges that the bicycle rider cycled unreasonably (and is therefore partially or wholly to blame) because he or she occupied a large portion of the road.

• Ben
    August 14, 2009 - 11:46 am | Permalink

• Keri
    August 14, 2009 - 8:37 pm | Permalink

I was wondering where this was shot. A friend of mine emailed it to me yesterday. And the YouTube description doesn't provide much info.Preston did my LCI seminar, too. He talked about this demonstration, but we didn't do it. It's a great video! I hope it gets embedded all over the web!Thanks for the link Fritz :-)

• Keri
    August 14, 2009 - 1:37 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the link Fritz :-)