Just in case you haven’t checked the forecast, it’s supposed to rain pretty much all day in the San Francisco Bay Area on Friday. You won’t melt when you bike in the rain, but it helps to have fenders and wear rain gear. We’re also supposed to have gusty winds out of the south, which means headwinds for my evening riding.
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan
- Steve A on Why everybody rides the train in Japan