Thursday, May. 13 | 6-10pm, The Rickshaw Stop, 155 Fell St. Those legs and that bike in the poster belong to friend of Cyclelicous Meli of Bikes and the City. The photographer, Dustin, recently moved away from San Francisco all the way to the Santa Cruz Mountains. I’m told he lives off grid in a yurt about two valleys away from my home.
- Cyclelicious » Silicon Valley bikey events this weekend on Vintage Electric Bikes
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists