This is not intended to spark a debate on helmet laws, but it is worth posting for the comments alone. Admittedly, no one can estimate for sure if a helmet would have saved this life, but it makes me wonder ‘what if’ every time I read one of these stories.
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan
- Steve A on Why everybody rides the train in Japan