Hair stylist Vidal Sassoon apparently had an interesting life as a teen and young adult. He grew up in a Jewish orphanage in London, worked through the London Blitz delivering packages as a 14 year old bike courier and picked street fights with fascists in post-war Britian as a member of the infamous 43 Group before joining Haganah / the Israeli Defense Force in 1948.
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan