A 64 year old man riding his bicycle on a trail in Berks County, Pennsylvania was attacked and knocked to the ground by a group of teens. The cyclist drew his gun and shot two of the teens, sending one of them to the hospital and the other to the morgue. After questioning, police released the cyclist and arrested a third teen who was not shot.
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan