I saw this SRAM neutral support guy with the GoPro Hero2 camera strapped to his motorcycle helmet. Here he is helping Nissan-Trek cyclist Matthew Busche during the 2012 Amgen Tour of California after a crash with BMC riders Steve Cumming and Steve Marabito.
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan
- Steve A on Why everybody rides the train in Japan