Search Results for: Fork ends and dropouts

Fork ends and dropouts

What do you call the slot on a bike where the wheel axle slides in and out? I follow Sheldon Brown as my authority on this bike nomenclature: Those slots are always fork ends, whether they’re on the front or the rear. If these slots angle down a little so the wheel can drop out, read more »