- jymdyer on Hump Day Report: Friendly cyclists, Bay Area bike safety, and a not so friendly Yahoo.
- Mark on Another cyclist killed in San Jose
- Cyclelicious » Hump Day Report: Friendly cyclists, Bay Area bike safety, and a not so friendly Yahoo. on Palo Alto camera shop opposes streetscape plan
- rollingspoke on THIS is bike advocacy
- ladyfleur on Another cyclist killed in San Jose
Search Results for: San Jose bicycle commute summit
April 5, 2013 – 3:08 pm
May 4, 2012 – 2:00 pm
The San Francisco Bay Area will celebrate Bike To Work Day this Thursday, May 10 2012.
May 12, 2009 – 9:19 am
Wednesday, June 3, 2009Carl Guardino to keynotePublic invited – No charge to attend The Mineta Transportation Institute will hold a panel discussion on first- and last-mile issues for bike commuters who also use public transit. Carl Guardino, president of the Silicon Valley Leadership Group and a cycling enthusiast, will keynote. The panel is still in read more »
March 8, 2008 – 10:14 pm
Not all of my cycling is commuting. I commute by bike because it’s fun, but I also put some good miles in just for the fun of it. Today, my fun was riding up Mountain Charlie Road to the summit of the Santa Cruz Mountains, elevation around 2,000 feet. It took me about an hour read more »