Barack Obama Is Your New Bicycle: 366 Ways He Really Cares
The complete list of all the little things Barack Obama has done for you
America has fallen in love with Barack Obama for his impassioned rhetoric, his commitment to change, and his hope for a brighter future. But what about the time he tuned up your guitar* Barack Obama is Your New Bicycle
is the first book to chronicle all the lesser-known accomplishments of the freshman senator from Illinois, from finding your car keys to batting in the winning run for your softball team.
Mathew Honan, creator of the hit website barackobamaisyournewbicycle.com, spent hundreds of thousands of hours on the campaign trail to bring you 366 examples of some of the things America*s sweetheart of a senator has done for you, including:
* Barack Obama shoveled the snow from your walkway
* Barack Obama checked under your bed for monsters
* Barack Obama danced with your mom at your sister's wedding
* When one of your vocalists came down with a nasty bronchitis bug, Barack Obama sang backup in your band
* Barack Obama left a comment on your blog
* Barack Obama warmed up your car for you
* Barack Obama followed your directions even though he was pretty sure his way was faster
A must-have compendium of the sweet things he has done for you, Barack Obama is Your New Bicycle
is the only book that can do justice to the nicest man who ever lived.
Back to Cyclelicious Bike Shop | Cyclelicious bicycle blog