Hutchinson Intensive Tubeless Road Bicycle Tire
Bikes and Accessories
Intensive Road Tubeless is the most durable of the Road Tubeless range. 25mm wide, bead to bead puncture resistant casing reinforcement and an extra millimeter of tread compound makes the Intensive a long wearing and comfortable tire. Dual compounds make the Intensive a wet or dry weather performer.
This is an all-weather dual compound Road Tubeless training tire. It's recommended to use it in combination with Protect'Air Max anti-puncture protective liquid.
Hutchinson launched Road Tubeless technology in 2006 after five years of development and testing. Tubeless technology affords a more supple, safer and efficient ride when using a Hutchinson Road Tubeless tire matched with a compatible Hutchinson approved wheel and Protect***Air Max latex tire sealant. True Road Tubeless tires can be used with or without sealant. Tubeless Ready tires require sealant to make the casing airtight.
*** High-quality ride and performance
* Extra millimeter of compound on the rolling tread for increased wear.
* Ride Lock beads for safety
* Dual compound tread performs well in all weather conditions
* 127 TPI supple yet resiliant casing
* Puncture breaker under the tread helps prevent punctures without affecting performance
* Pinch flats eliminated
* Lower pressures for comfortable ride
* Self-repairing with Protect***Air Max Sealant
* Patchable with a Hutchinson Rep'Air Patch Kit
* Quality Made in France
* Weight: 315 grams
Back to Cyclelicious Bike Shop | Cyclelicious bicycle blog