Before I start, I have to share this story: Dan Gertz of Los Angeles was found with three gallons of GHB during a traffic stop. Oops!
“Oficina Reloaded” photo by Yuri de Castro
These are the blogs which linked to Cyclelicious over the past week or so, so I’m returning the love. Thank you all!
- Roger Kramer rides his bike in St. Louis, MO.
- RocBike rides his bicycle in Rochester, New York.
- Squeaky has bicycle musings near San Diego, California.
- Graham mountain bikes near Reston, Virginia.
- TaxProf blogs about tax issues. Do you remember the Canadian bike messenger who was able to deduct the cost of eating as a transportation fuel cost?
- James rides a bicycle in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Noah bike commutes in a Kansas suburb of Kansas City, Missouri. So does Warren.
- Pedaleiro mountain bikes in Brazil. How cool is that?
- Tommy blogs about bikes from Bellevue, Washington.
- Dr. Logan is on his way to Oakland, California right now.
- Frank ruminates on Life and Cycling from Illinois.
- Cycling.Finial.Com in Boston.
- Phil in Australia.
- Fat Boy Biking.
- Bryan’s Cycling Space.
- Cyclosom Pro Cycling Blog.