So I’ll post my collection of bicycle facilities photos instead.
Steven created his own collection of bike facility photos, which prompted me to collect my photos of bike facilities — bike paths, bike lanes, bike signs, bike bridges, and some bike parking — into a single set on Flickr.
Bonus: Why in the world would I include a street sweeper in an slideshow about bicycle facilities?
See if you can spot:
* The bike path near Moab Utah.
* The bike rack in a state park trailhead in Santa Cruz County.
* The special lane just for cyclists at the Tijuana-San Ysido border crossing.
* A goofy bike lane speed bump.
* A signed bike route inside of a major international airport.
* My family on the Golden Gate Bridge.
* A tunnel just for bikes in Taiwan.
* The bidirectional sidepath in Santa Cruz.
* Lane sharing with a giant locomotive.
* Bike parking in Taiwan.
* “DO NOT PASS BIKE THROUGH TRAFFIC CIRCLE”
* “Share The Path”
* Denver’s so-called “Pedestrian Mall”
Click the fullscreen icon to play the slideshow.