Win the in-ear One Good Earbud.
One Good Earbud is a single earbud that combines both stereo channels into a mono earpiece for use while cycling or running. There’s no hurry to enter the contest as long as you do it today, so you can read my review here, then come back here to enter the contest.
1. US residents only (I’m paying for the shipping)
2. Contest begins RIGHT NOW and closes 10 PM US Pacific Time Wednesday, November 30, 2011.
3. Winner will be selected Thursday morning at random using random.org. YOU MUST RESPOND TO MY ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT YOU BY FRIDAY MORNING or you’ll probably forfeit the prize. On Twitter or Facebook, that means I’ll send you a DM. Via the comments, I’ll try to figure out your contact info via your Disqus login.
4. Valid only where legal. If a skill component is required for contests in your locale, answer this question in your entry: “How do you spell bicycle?”
Contest is now closed. Winner will be announced Thursday.
Three ways to enter:
1. Comment here. ONE COMMENT ONLY please!
2. Tweet this ONCE: Win One Good Earbud @cyclelicious @OneGoodEarbud.
3. Comment under the “One Good Earbud” contest link at at the Facebook Cyclelicious page.
Yes, you can leave a comment here and tweet to Twitter and post to Facebook for up to THREE entries. I’d like a Google Plus component, but Google’s TOS prohibits contests. Oh well.
Ready, set, GO!
One ear for music. One ear for road awareness!
This would be awesome to win!
One ear for music. One ear for road awareness.
One good earbud for me to fill with earwax until I can’t hear a damn thing!
Well here it goes. I’m in! I love to listen to my music whilst on the road.
I am all for it! I hate riding with one of two earbuds in and only hearing half of my tunes!
Thanks, when you showed us this the other day I thought finally a way to listen to my music when I ride!
Nice! I’m in. Been meaning to try these out as well.
This is my comment for your contest! email@example.com
I do not know if skill is required in my locale so I will just go for it anyway. b-i-c-y-c-l-e
Oh, I do hope I got that right. It was a hard question! 🙂
I’m probably getting one of these one way or another; free would be the best way though!
I wonder, should I put the One Good Earbud in my good ear?
I need one of these.
Always wanted to have a soundtrack for my rides.
i always love a good old fashioned contest
I’m very intrigued by these things! They might be good for my cubicle job so I can listen to music yet hear when people need my attention…
My karma feels ripe today.
Safe way to ride.
If you have two one in each ear is that twice the music?
Even if I don’t win.I’m considering getting a pair.$20 is not bad!
I would use this so much
I’m with goride…I might just get one regardless
hand delivery is fine 🙂
Did I win?
Hooray! I loves me a good contest!
Oh, awesome. I was looking at ordering one after reading your review :}
I’d sure like to win One
Would really like one.
Am I too late?
I bought one of these as a gift last Christmas. Great product!
I’d really love to win. As you said in your review, listening to one channel and having the other bud get caught on stuff is less than great. Thanks for the opportunity
…a great way to ride and listen safely.
Thanks for entering, all. Contest is now closed. I’ll announce the winner tomorrow morning.
I’ve selected a winner; I’ll announce the winner as soon as I hear back so check your inboxes.
The winner is Trent B from the SF Bay Area East Bay; he’s “goride09” in the comments. Thanks for playing, everybody and watch for another giveaway probably after the holidays.