I’m getting jaded.
I’m scrolling through one of my bicycle stuff RSS feeds and I just see the same old stuff everybody has already covered for the past 120 years. Here are some of the highlights of that aggregate bicycle feed. Have fun and ride safe.
- Lifehacker says bicycling is good for you.
- A Mobile Bike Library in London.
- Yet Another Inexpensive bicycle frame jig, except this one is a Kickstarter project.
- Yet Another comparison of bicycle tail lights.
- Bike Tattoos.
- Bikes used for compost collection.
- How how does gasoline have to get to trigger behavior change.
- The House Transpo bill is a train wreck.
You’re following the wrong blogs – the psychology of handlebar mounted bike seats and the connetcion between Jason Bourne and bike theft on cyclostyle.wordpress.com