Hey gents, this is just a reminder that tomorrow is one of those days the ladies expect to be treated special. I’ve used Open Table to save my bacon before, and they’ve come through for me again. They have access to the reservation calendar for several restaurants. You enter a region, date and time and they come up with a list of restaurants. The night before is pretty late for that last minute reservation, but maybe you’ll get lucky and find a good place.
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan
- Steve A on Why everybody rides the train in Japan