Colin Macduff of Olympia, Washington lost part of a finger in an accident three years ago. While he was still in recovery, he drew up plans for a prosthetic finger. After his discharge from the hospital, he built a prototype from bicycle parts. He now markets his fully articulating Bio-Mechanical prosthetic finger through his website.
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan