Freaky article for this evening. A guy on a motorcycle in Japan hit the center divider and lost part of his right leg (they drive on the left in Japan) and didn’t notice for nearly a mile and half! Ganbatte, neh!
- Cyclelicious » Silicon Valley bikey events this weekend on Vintage Electric Bikes
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists