Owl 360 camera offers rear view display for your bike without looking back (with comparisons against Cervellum Hindsight).
I’m on my way out of Sin City. Here’s what others are saying about what they’ve seen here at Interbike 2011.
Of course I took pictures when a couple of hundred bike people take the entire right lane of Las Vegas Boulevard aka “The Strip.”
Does anybody remember that guy who introduced a cardboard bicycle helmet at the London Cycle Show last year?
Shout outs to:
* Paul and Haniya of Urbana Bicycles, who are the most outrageous Canadians I know.
* People from the SF Bay Area, including Barry Beams, Slonie, and Dan Goldwater.
* Susan, who writes Womens Adventure Magazine.
* Kirby & Paul, founders of Bohdi Bikes.
* Maile (or is it Mylie?) the GoPro wonder puppy, who spends her days shooting a dog’s eye view of Vegas conventions with her GoPro Hero Cam.
I’m wearing the “Bikes May Use Full Lane Shirt” in Vegas today. Please feel free to say hello if you see me wandering around at Interbike and environs.
I’m in Las Vegas for Interbike 2011. I have plenty of good product material for you all, but it’s late so for now I’ll just dump the Momentum Magazine fashion show photos for your viewing enjoyment. Sorry about the lack of editing and captioning on these, but if I don’t get these out now I never will.