Donna of Kryptonite works out of Boston, Mass, so you’d think she’d be all over the proposed Interbike East Coast Demo. She notes, however, that several bike vendors are west coast companies, and getting all of the bike companies to put on two sets of demo days within weeks might be a bit much for them. More at Unbreakable Bonds.
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan