LighterFootstep.com has a good article on how to buy a used bicycle. Chris Baskind tells us how to find a used bicycle, how to evaluate it, and how to figure its value. I’d add some advice on bike fit, but perhaps he’ll address that in a later article.
- Cyclelicious » Silicon Valley bikey events this weekend on Vintage Electric Bikes
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists