I think I’ve written this before, but I’ll write it again: “Bike Snob NYC has outdone himself.” Go read his BSNYC 2008 Dream Bike Shootout. Here’s a sample of comments that Bike Snob received in response to his article:
- “Tea out of my nose in the office.”
- “i just threw up in my handlebar bag.”
- “You’re killin’ me!”
- “Diet Coke and Sun Chips, back wall of the office.”
- And even: “You have it all, all, all horribly wrong: It’s we Bicycling editors who pine for the chance to be published in BikeSnob. –Bill Strickland”
- CycleDog has a semi-serious idea: long term testing for bikes?
- Lost in the details of us mocking Rep McHenry: The U.S. House (finally) passed the Bike Commuter Benefit Bill!
- Increased support for congestion pricing in NYC.
- Bicycling in India: 40 benefits of bike commuting.
- Free parking eliminated in Seattle. The solution? Biking to work.
- Bike Commute Tips: Sting proof your cycling attire.
- Astana banned from Veulta a Espana.
- Carey has posted Raleigh 2008 Catalog photo shoot at the Raleigh Commutes blog. Lots of nice bike porn from Raleigh’s 2008 collection.
- More cyclist street fashion photos at Sartorialist.
- Floyd Landis: 2nd place at Leadville 100. Fat Cyclist placed approximately not second and has a hypoxic conversation with Chris Carmichael.
- Giz: Bicycle vending machine.
- Sidewalk cycling in Japan.
There’s more, but I figure that’s enough for now.