Martin Krieg is the inspirational and energetic man behind the National Bicycle Greenway and numerous other bicycling activities. He’s got so many things going on that I can’t keep up, but he manages to keep up with the bicycle goings on in his hometown of Palo Alto, California. Martin wrote up this report on some of the unique pedal powered machines in Palo Alto and kindly allowed me to reproduce it here in Cyclelicious.
- Cyclelicious » Silicon Valley bikey events this weekend on Vintage Electric Bikes
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists