Actor James Cromwell was hospitalized over the weekend after he broke his collarbone while cycling. This news article describes Cromwell as a “serious” cyclist who was out on a training ride in a Los Angeles canyon when he fell. The 68-year-old Cromwell is coached by “Coach to the Celebrities” cycling guru David Brinton. Cromwell also supports the Veterans Road 2 Recovery benefit bike ride. Via Jamie in Columbus, OH.
- Cyclelicious » Silicon Valley bikey events this weekend on Vintage Electric Bikes
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists