“Bicycle Today, Automobile Tomorrow” was released in 1969 and produced with input from the Inglewood, CA police, the Inglewood, CA school district and the Los Angeles Board of Education. The idea is that children who learn to ride their bikes in traffic will become better automobile drivers as adults.
- Cyclelicious » Silicon Valley bikey events this weekend on Vintage Electric Bikes
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists