14 people are traveling on their bicycles to the Beijing Olympics. They started in Olympia, Greece last February and will travel across Greece, Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and China before their planned arrival on August 8 in time for the start of the 2008 Summer Olympics. This group are blogging about their adventures on Pentacycle.com.
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan
- Steve A on Why everybody rides the train in Japan