14 people are traveling on their bicycles to the Beijing Olympics. They started in Olympia, Greece last February and will travel across Greece, Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and China before their planned arrival on August 8 in time for the start of the 2008 Summer Olympics. This group are blogging about their adventures on Pentacycle.com.
- Bike-Scoot on Bicycles and Caltrain electrification
- All Over Austin with a Burley Travoy | Commute by Bike on Burley Travoy
- Today’s Headlines | Streetsblog San Francisco on Bicycles and Caltrain electrification
- Nicholas on Bicycles and Caltrain electrification
- RobBob on Bicycles and Caltrain electrification