From Portland, Oregon: a new report shows that the economic impact of the bicycle industry in Portland has grown significantly in recent years – to roughly $90 million. Read more at KATU, with much more discussion and analysis at the excellent Bike Portland.
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan