With Stanford University and high school and middle school students, bicycles are lost or stolen nearly every day in Palo Alto, said agent Dan Ryan. However, there has been a spike in the thefts of the expensive bikes.
A total of 31 bicycles, each worth $1,000 or more, have been stolen from June through last week, Ryan said. Nine of the 31 bikes were worth between $4,000 and $10,000
- News bites — Bike Around Bend on Dickens’s Dictiontary of London: BICYCLING
- Bike-Scoot on Fresh ideas for Bike to Work Day
- jlaudolff on Fresh ideas for Bike to Work Day
- Hydrating Your Run With Coffee and Green Tea | The Runners Muse on Coffee and the dehydration myth
- Stuart A Johnston on Fresh ideas for Bike to Work Day