A cute slide show at the New York Times covers
- The Noble Rider, who looks suspiciously like Pee Wee Herman;
- The Fixed Gear Rider, who looks suspiciously like he sings the Lumberjack song;
- The Vintage Bike Fashion Gal, who paid more for her clothes than she did for her bike; and
- The Weekend Warrior, whose bike (a $13,000 Pinarello) costs more than my entire wardrobe.
They totally left out:
- The Mexican Dishwasher,
- The 40 Year Old Virgin Bike Dork,
- The One Legged Messenger, and
- The Faux Nudists; I suppose because these aren’t quite stylish enough.
What other categories of cyclists are missing?