Carlton, editor of Bike For All, is hunting for horrible images of the worst of cycling in cycling promotion literature. If you know of published literature or an “official” website that promotes cycling by showing the worst of cycling — incorrectly worn helmets, obviously bad bike fit, obviously bad bike clothing, cyclists breaking traffic laws and so forth — get in touch with Carlton. He needs the information PDQ, he says (he’s British), so the sooner the better.
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan
- Steve A on Why everybody rides the train in Japan