My young daughter had some blood work recently as part of a physical. She’s apparently inherited my good oxygen delivery genes: her hemoglobin measured at 15.2 g/dL and her hematocrit is at 42.8%. These levels are very close to those measured in professional cyclists, and we live at an altitude of about 500 feet above sea level.
- Cyclelicious » Silicon Valley bikey events this weekend on Vintage Electric Bikes
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists