I’m leaving town in the morning for Interbike. You can expect a few hundred photos of good bike porn and the people of Interbike over at my Flickr photostream. Most of my updates will be posted to Commute By Bike.
You can expect to see coverage about Bianchi’s 2009 lineup, the new “Ascend” Iso Truss bicycle that Delta 7 will introduce Wednesday, the Lance Armstrong press conference on Thursday, the small players such as Handsome Cycles, Momentum Magazine’s “Urban Legends” fashion show, CLIX quick release, a quick meeting with Specialized, a meeting with the inventor of the Safety Illumination light for cyclists, and tons of other goodies.
In the meantime, check out these sites and page:
- The Fredcast: David talks with Civia Cycles among others.
- Carlton has posted some beautiful bike photos over at Quickrelease.TV. See much more at his Interbike 2008 photo set.
- 29 inches: Salsa Selma.
- Bike Radar: Chris King, WTB and Rotor.
- Road Bike Review Virtual Tradeshow Booths; ditto for Mountain Bike Review.
- Silly photos from Masiguy.
Watch this space for more!