2. Got on the bus, from where I saw three major wrecks on the highway. One of them was a 10 car pileup.
3. I wore bike-geek clothes today and totally forgot to bring a clean shirt. Dug the cleanest shirt I could find out of the dirty clothes cache in my office.
4. Hair gel bottle in my gym bag broke open, spilling gooey mess on everything.
5. Stick deodorant in my gym bag also broke open, spilling chunks of aluminum zirconium whatever on everything, and leaving me with no deodorant for my dirty shirt today.
6. Just got an email from my dad saying that my grandfather passed early this morning.
Rest in Peace, John Beryl Masoner. He was 83 years old.