This is Leah Buechley. She’s a PhD candidate in Computer Science at the University of Colorado in Boulder, where she “explores the intersection of computational and physical media, focusing on computational textiles or electronic textiles … soft, flexible, fabric-based computers.” In this photo, she demonstrates the use of a commercially available LilyPad Arduino system to create a turn signal built into a cycling jacket.
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan