This is German Vice Chancellor and Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier touring his home region of Brandenburg cycling on a pedal powered rail cart. Is this cool, or what? I’ve seen different kinds of rail bikes, but this is the first human powered rail device that can carry several passengers that I’ve seen.
- Cyclelicious » Silicon Valley bikey events this weekend on Vintage Electric Bikes
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists