Within the next few days, I will be interviewing numerous cyclists in the professional peloton. Now is your chance to ask questions to professional riders that you haven’t had the opportunity to ask before…
If you would like to submit a question to be asked, email me at CycleliciousMike@gmail.com. The current list of riders who are on for questioning are:
- Matthew Crane – a cyclist with HealthNet-Maxxis
- Kirk O’Bee – a cyclist with HealthNet-Maxxis
- Michael Sayers – a cyclist with BMC
- Dylan Casey – a former cyclist with the US Postal Service, now employed at Google
- Ivan Dominguez – a cyclist with Toyota-United
- Henk Vogels – a cyclist with Toyota-United
- Matt Brooks – a cyclist with Team Type 1
And we will be interviewing cancer survivor Chris Brewer of the Lance Armstrong Foundation as well.
If you have any questions for any of these people, be sure to email me by Noon EST on Thursday, November 13th. Keep an eye out for updates as more cyclists sign on for getting interviewed.