The Coalition for Alternatives in Transportation, San Mateo County — with the cute nickname of “C.A.T.S.M’eo” — will host a presentation in Redwood City on Caltrain’s proposed Bicycle Access and Parking Plan Tuesday night at Ladda’s Thai Cuisine beginning at 6 PM. Ladda’s Thai is a short walk or bike ride from the Redwood City Caltrain station.
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan