Win a Monkey Electric Bicycle Wheel light
I’m giving away a Monkey Electric Bicycle Wheel light. Here’s how you win.
- Sometime between Sunday and next Saturday, fill out the contest entry form.
- You find the contest entry form by participating in a virtual “alleycat” race. You go from checkpoint to checkpoint, perform (for fun) various virtual “skills tests” and proceed to the next checkpoint.
- The race isn’t to the swift — winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries — so hang out at the checkpoints for a little while and relax if you want. The checkpoints are all blogs and photo pages on the Internet.
- Not all checkpoints are quite “live” at the moment that I’m posting this, but I anticipate you should be able to go through all checkpoints by Sunday evening. If there’s a bad link somewhere by Sunday evening, please leave a comment here and let me know.
- This contest is open only to residents of the USA and Canada, and only where it’s legal for you. Sorry to those elsewhere.
- Retail value for the Monkey Electric bike light is $65 — winner is responsible for any taxes.
- Almost all the checkpoints are pointers to blogs, but not specific blog entries. You must hunt through the blog entries to find my comment for the next checkpoint.
- I’ve received permission from all blog owners for me to post the checkpoints to their comment area. Thank you very much to all participants!
- Thank you also to MONKEY ELECTRIC for this wonderful and fun prize.
- Have fun with this! I hope you enjoy running this virtual alleycat. Let me know if you like it and I might try something like this again.
On your mark, get set, and visit the first checkpoint!