When Heidi Yeglic got the call that someone had found her stolen bike, she almost cried.
It’s exactly what the Penticton senior did while offering a few words of thanks to the man who spotted her bike that had been missing since a thief stole it from the doorsteps of her friend’s house last month.
“I was so happy,” she said choking back tears of joy. “I mean that is my bike, my life. He is so kind to have realized that was my bike and to go back and get it.”
- Daniel Shockley on Where do cyclists shop?
- Richard Masoner on Where do cyclists shop?
- dourbalistar on Where do cyclists shop?
- Today’s Headlines | Streetsblog San Francisco on Bay Area transpo agency approves $8.7M to continue, expand bike share
- Honolulu Bike-sharing Startup Seeks Executive Director | Aloha StartUps on $4M for Sacramento bike share