It’s very rare for us Wisconsinites to have a day like today in mid-March. It was already 45 degrees when I got this shot on my morning commute at about 7am. With an expected high of near the record of 73 it was very tempting to call in sick and to keep riding.
- Cyclelicious » Silicon Valley bikey events this weekend on Vintage Electric Bikes
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists