Via VeloVision magazine comes a novel concept in bike racks: the PlantLock. The PlantLock is a bit pricey but looks like a potential solution to the problem where your spouse thinks that a bike rack on the front porch looks ugly. PlantLock could also be used in tony downtowns that eschew the common bike rack as too plebeian but don’t want to spring for a custom design. Someone please import these into the U.S.!
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan
- James on Why everybody rides the train in Japan
- Steve A on Why everybody rides the train in Japan