Jill in Middletown, CT has designs for a weatherproof bicycle canopy. Her design plans for the bicycle canopy includes 9 pages of text that describes all the materials you need to buy in order to build your own bicycle canopy, precise instructions of how to build the canopy on your own bicycle, and four sketches with close up diagrams to help you build your own canopy and show you what the bicycle canopy looks like. For more information, visit her Bicycle Canopy Company website.
- Pete on Bicycle directions to Levi’s Stadium
- Laperriere on No flat wheelset available through Kickstarter
- Richard Masoner on Friday wrap-up: Asthma, Ride Every Road, elevation
- Dreamy Leaf on Friday wrap-up: Asthma, Ride Every Road, elevation
- Cyclelicious » Friday wrap-up: Asthma, Ride Every Road, elevation on San Jose coffee crawl