Jill in Middletown, CT has designs for a weatherproof bicycle canopy. Her design plans for the bicycle canopy includes 9 pages of text that describes all the materials you need to buy in order to build your own bicycle canopy, precise instructions of how to build the canopy on your own bicycle, and four sketches with close up diagrams to help you build your own canopy and show you what the bicycle canopy looks like. For more information, visit her Bicycle Canopy Company website.
- Wayne Myer on Which frame / compact pump?
- David Egolf on vSphere and physical device hot plug
- Mike O. on A tale of two prosecutors: Bob Lee and George Gascon
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on Japan cracks down on sidewalk cyclists
- Why everyone rides the practice in Japan | Posts on バイクツーワークデイ : Bike To Work Day Japan